This Tortellini Feta Salad recipe never disappoints. It’s incredibly easy, can easily be doubled or tripled, and it’s perfect to take to summer picnics or barbeques! I got the recipe from a friend years ago at a baby shower and I’ve been making ever since!
With only 5 ingredients, it’s perfect when you need to make something at the last minute. You can throw it together in a few minutes the morning of a party, and after chilling in the fridge for a few hours, it’s ready to serve! In fact, I always keep all the ingredients around in the summer so I can throw this salad together whenever the need arises.
Ken’s Light Caesar dressing is my favorite and I use frozen tortellini because it’s easy to keep on hand.
Tortellini Feta Salad couldn’t be any easier to make. All you need is tortellini, cherry tomatoes, canned artichoke hearts, Caeser salad dressing and feta. First, cook the tortellini according to package directions and drain it in a colander. While the tortellini is cooking, wash and slice the cherry tomatoes into halves and open and drain the artichoke hearts.
Next, in a large bowl, combine it all together – the pasta, cherry tomato halves, artichoke hearts. Pour dressing over salad and stir to combine. Finally, gently mix in the feta cheese crumbles.
Cover and chill 3-4 hours, or overnight. Mix again before serving. You may add more dressing if salad seems to dry.
- 1 - 19 oz. bag of frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, washed and halved
- 4 oz. feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 - 14 oz. can of quartered artichoke hearts drained
- 8 oz. bottled caesar dressing
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, cherry tomato halves, artichoke hearts.
- Pour dressing over salad and stir to combine.
- Gently mix in the feta cheese crumbles.
- Cover and chill 3-4 hours, or overnight. Mix again before serving. You may add more dressing if salad seems to dry.